1. The CompariSure Financial Services (Pty) Ltd, FSP No. 48598 (“CompariSure”) “Change Through Sport competition” (the “Competition”) is open to all South African citizens or permanent residents aged over 18.
2. To enter the Competition, you (“the Participant(s)/Entrant(s)”) must complete all of the survey questions served to you (“Survey Questions”) via the CompariSure Facebook Messenger Bot (“the Bot”) or on the CompariSure website (the “Website”). Note the number of questions may vary by participant. Any link that Participants receive to the Bot/Website will be considered valid. For example, Participants may receive a link to the Bot/Website via a Facebook ad, email from CompariSure or friend referral (amongst other mechanisms). The Bot/Website will confirm that you have a valid entry (“Entry) into the competition once you have completed the required questions. You may be quired to validate your phone number via a One Time Pin (OTP).
3. The main prize (“Main Prize”) is a half-day football training camp with two well-known football stars, namely Brian Baloyi and Lebo Manyama. 24 winners will be chosen, with 2 winners being announced every week. All Entrants not successful in a specific week will be rolled over into the draw for the following week. Each winner along with his/her nominated child will be invited to attend the training camp, which is scheduled for Saturday, 30 November 2019 at the Gunners Football Club, in Johannesburg. The actual date of the training camp might vary and depends on the availability of Brian Baloyi and Lebo Manyama.
4. Only the children will participate actively in the training camp with the football stars, while parents passively attend the event as ‘spectators’. Parents will of course also be able to interact with the football stars off the pitch as and when any such opportunity arises. CompariSure is not responsible for any travel or accommodation costs associated with attending the football training camp prize. Any such costs are for the winners’ personal account. The competition is open to boys and girls of all ages, as long a qualifying family member (Mother, Father, Aunt, Uncle, Brother, Sister, Grandmother, Grandfather or Legal Guardian) is a valid entrant into the Competition.
5. In addition to receiving an Entry into the Competition by answering all the Survey Questions as outlined above, Participants can also obtain additional Entries into the Competition by completing certain additional tasks (“Additional Tasks”). CompariSure will communicate any such Additional Tasks with Entrants, announcing how the Additional Task can be completed and how many additional Entries will be received. Examples of Additional Tasks and potential Entries are listed below:
i. Answering additional survey questions communicated by the CompariSure Bot
ii. Doing a life insurance quote with a CompariSure agent OR completing the funeral quote process on the bot (option profile dependent)
iii. Referring friends that fully complete the competition entry process
*CompariSure may check whether referrals are unique real people. Invalid, fake or duplicate referals may lead to disqualification.
6. Further mechanisms to obtain additional supplementary Entries into the Competition may be initiated by CompariSure at any time during the Competition. Any such new mechanisms will be communicated to some or all of the Competition Participants, on a basis to be determined by CompariSure.
7. Additional intermediate prizes may be offered during the course of the Competition to encourage Participants to engage further with the Competition. Any such intermediate prizes and related additional Entries will be communicated to all or some of the Participants, on a basis to be determined by CompariSure.
8. By submitting personal information Participants agree to receive emails and/or SMS and/or Calls and/or chatbot messages containing offers and developments from CompariSure and/or its affiliate partners. Participants will be given the opportunity to unsubscribe to all communication by email, reply SMS or by sending a request to email@example.com.
10. Each Competition winner’s survey information will be checked via call after the competition. Incorrect information on the survey will lead to disqualification. Under such circumstance, a redraw will take place and a new winner will be announced.
11. Entries on behalf of another person will not be accepted and joint submissions are not allowed. Only 1 main entry per person is allowed, although Participants may earn additional supplementary entries as outlined in these Terms and Conditions.
12. During the week before the Competition closes, an “Opt In” link will be sent to all participants, and only those that click on the link will be considered as valid entrants into the draw. Each Competition winner’s survey information may be checked via call after the competition. Incorrect information on the survey will lead to disqualification. Under such circumstance, a redraw will take place and a new winner will be announced.
13. If Participants have any questions about how to enter or in connection with the Competition, please e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org with “Education Competition” in the subject line.
14. The closing date of the Competition is 23:59 on 27 November 2019. Entries received after the closing time will not be considered, unless the competition deadline has been extended. CompariSure reserves the right to extent the competition deadline by up to 1 month. Any such change in deadline will be communicated to all Participants by email (provided a valid email address has been provided).
15. Winners will be chosen from a random draw of Entries received in accordance with these Terms and Conditions. The draw will be performed by a random computer process. Two winners will be chosen every week. The winners will be contacted after each live draw process, and if they do not acknowledge receipt of the prize within 6 days of the live draw, then the winner’s prize will be forfeited and CompariSure shall select a replacement winner at the next weekly live draw. Instead of a random draw from all Entrants, CompariSure may occasionally at its discretion select winners from a pool of Entrants that have completed certain specific activities.
16. The Bot/Website may automatically generate life insurance and/or funeral cover quotes for Participants, using the answers Participants have provided to the Survey Questions. Participants have no obligations under this quote and no purchase is necessary. Any such quote is purely for information purposes of the Participant. No purchase or payment of any kind is necessary to win.
17. CompariSure accepts no responsibility for any costs associated with the prize and not specifically included in the prize. The prize is in no way redeemable/exchangeable for cash.
18. The prize is personal and is registered in the name of the winner. The prize is not transferable, exchangeable or payable in cash or other products or services. In case of refusal or non-acceptance of the prize the prize will not be awarded. In that case, CompariSure is entitled to choose another winner.
19. The winner may be required to take part in promotional activity related to the Competition and the winner shall participate in such activity on CompariSure’s reasonable request. The winner consents to the use by CompariSure and its related companies, both before and after the closing date of the Competition for an unlimited time, of the winner’s voice, image, photograph, any videos taken of the winners, and the winners’ names for publicity purposes (in any medium, including still photographs and films, and on the internet, including any websites hosted by CompariSure and its related companies) and in advertising, marketing or promotional material without additional compensation or prior notice and, in entering the Competition, all entrants consent to the same.
20. This Competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook. You are providing your information to CompariSure and not to Facebook. The information you provide will be used for purposes as outlined in these Terms and Conditions.
21. Employees or agencies of CompariSure or their family members, or anyone else connected with the Competition may not enter the Competition
22. CompariSure accepts no responsibility for any damage, loss, liabilities, injury or disappointment incurred or suffered by you or any child nominated by you as a result of entering the Competition, accepting the prize, or participating in the half-day training event prize. CompariSure further disclaims liability for any injury or damage to your or any other person’s computer relating to or resulting from participation in or downloading any materials in connection with the Competition. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions shall exclude the liability of CompariSure for death, personal injury, fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation as a result of its negligence.
23. CompariSure reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, this Competition with or without prior notice due to reasons outside its control (including, without limitation, in the case of anticipated, suspected or actual fraud). The decision of CompariSure in all matters under its control is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
24. CompariSure shall not be liable for any failure to comply with its obligations where the failure is caused by something outside its reasonable control. Such circumstances shall include, but not be limited to, weather conditions, fire, flood, hurricane, strike, industrial dispute, war, hostilities, political unrest, riots, civil commotion, inevitable accidents, supervening legislation or any other circumstances amounting to force majeure.
We are compliant with the Promotion of Access to Information Act (PAIA). Find our PAIA manual here.